Our Gorleston hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We offer a 24 hour emergency service with our MiNightVet based at the hospital. To read more about this service please click here.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Spacious waiting room with full disabled access.
- Separate cat and dog waiting areas.
- Five consult rooms.
- Cat and dog ward and isolation unit.
- Two fully equipped theatres.
- Full diagnostic equipment including ultrasound, endoscopy and digital X-ray.
- Well-equipped on-site laboratory.
- On-site 24-hour emergency service with night staff.
- Client car park.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Elissa Norman BVMS MRCVS Clinical Director
- Alison Allen BA MB MRCVS Senior Vet
- Elise Harding MRCVS
- Andrei Almedia MRCVS
- Tim Smith BVSc MRCVS
- Caitlin Rowe BVMS MRCVS
- Alex Parker Nicholls BVetMed MRCVS
- Catarina Gomes MRCVS
The Veterinary Hospital
Telephone: 01493 661833
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please continue to call the surgery on 01493 661833.