Our Gorleston hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
- Spacious waiting room with full disabled access.
- Separate cat and dog waiting areas.
- Five consult rooms.
- Cat and dog ward and isolation unit.
- Two fully equipped theatres.
- Full diagnostic equipment including ultrasound, endoscopy and digital X-ray.
- Well-equipped on-site laboratory.
- On-site 24 hour emergency service with night staff.
- Client car park.
- Elissa Norman BVMS MRCVS Clinical Director
- Alison Allen BA MB MRCVS Senior Vet
- Elise Harding MRCVS
- Andrei Almedia MRCVS
- Tim Smith BVSc MRCVS
- Caitlin Rowe BVMS MRCVS
- Alex Parker Nicholls BVetMed MRCVS
- Catarina Gomes MRCVS
The Veterinary Hospital
Telephone: 01493 661833
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12pm