- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Lowestoft surgery welcomes dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Spacious reception area with separate dog and cat waiting areas.
- Five consult rooms.
- Separate dog and cat wards.
- Fully equipped theatres.
- Full diagnostic equipment including ultrasound, endoscopy and digital X-ray.
- Access to 24-hour emergency care at the Gorleston hospital with animal transport provided by the practice in our animal ambulance.
- On-site parking.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Elissa Norman BVMS MRCVS Clinical Director
- Elise Harding MRCVS
- Caitlin Rowe BVMS MRCVS
- Natasha Van Dijk BVSc MRCVS
- Peter Dobromylskyi BVetMed BSc DVA MRCVS
- Ioannis Kafklas MRCVS
- Tim Smith BVSc MRCVS
- Serena Scognamiglio MRCVS
Telephone: 01502 572141
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please continue to call the surgery on 01502 572141.