Our Lowestoft surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
- Generous waiting room with separate cat and dog areas.
- Two consult rooms.
- Spacious kennelling area with cat, dog and exotic separation.
- Fully equipped theatres.
- Full diagnostic equipment including ultrasound, endoscopy and digital X-ray.
- Well-equipped on-site laboratory.
- Access to 24-hour emergency care at the Gorleston hospital with animal transport provided by the practice in our animal ambulance.
- On-street parking.
- Public disabled access.
- Elissa Norman BVMS MRCVS Clinical Director
- Elise Harding MRCVS
- Caitlin Rowe BVMS MRCVS
- Natasha Van Dijk BVSc MRCVS
- Peter Dobromylskyi BVetMed BSc DVA MRCVS
- Ioannis Kafklas MRCVS
- Tim Smith BVSc MRCVS
- Serena Scognamiglio MRCVS
169-170 High Street
Telephone: 01502 572141
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12pm