Our Lowestoft surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Generous waiting room with separate cat and dog areas.
- Two consult rooms.
- Spacious kennelling area with cat, dog and exotic separation.
- Fully equipped theatres.
- Full diagnostic equipment including ultrasound, endoscopy and digital X-ray.
- Well-equipped on-site laboratory.
- Access to 24-hour emergency care at the Gorleston hospital with animal transport provided by the practice in our animal ambulance.
- On-street parking.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Elissa Norman BVMS MRCVS Clinical Director
- Elise Harding MRCVS
- Caitlin Rowe BVMS MRCVS
- Natasha Van Dijk BVSc MRCVS
- Peter Dobromylskyi BVetMed BSc DVA MRCVS
- Ioannis Kafklas MRCVS
- Tim Smith BVSc MRCVS
- Serena Scognamiglio MRCVS
169-170 High Street
Telephone: 01502 572141
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please continue to call the surgery on 01502 572141.