Our pawfect service for a smarter looking pooch!
All different dog breeds and sizes are welcome at our pet pampering salon at The Veterinary Surgery, Lowestoft.
In our spotless salon, our highly trained and professional team is fully equipped with the latest technology, products and techniques to make your dog look its absolute best, whatever its coat type. We are very friendly, relaxed and love our clients! That is why we are dedicated to making sure your dog enjoys their grooming experience.
Our services include:
- Wash’N’Go for just £12 – Bath, shampoo and blow dry. Perfect for dogs that need a prescription shampoo or even a maintenance bath for long coated breeds.
- Wash, dry, clip and style – Bath, shampoo and blow dry, followed by a clip or trim into a style of your choice. In addition, ears and eyes are cleaned; nails clipped and anal glands expressed, if required.
- Nail and hair treatments – should only be done by professionals. We also provide an individual nail clipping service that helps prevent splits and infections.
- We also offer:
- hand-stripping for breeds that need it
- de-shedding for double-coated breeds and short haired that are non-stop moulting!
Members of The Healthy Pet Club will benefit from a 10% discount on all our services!
You can see our price list here.
While your dog is being pampered, we will cast a professional eye over them for any ear, eye or skin abnormalities so any problems can be caught early.
Every pooch will have a personal one-to-one experience with Gemma herself. In a relaxed environment, every pooch will feel at ease, comfortable and will leave looking very stylish, smelling very fresh and ready to strut their stuff!
If you are coming to see the vet, why not pop in and find out how we can help keep your dog in top condition?
We are open:
Monday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Tuesday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm
If you wish to make an appointment today, please call 01502 572141 and ask for Gemma.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!